Friday, April 22, 2011

You are not alone - kids with HepC

A fellow mom  pointed out this website (hepatitisc kids) for kids with HepC. It also has a chat forum for teens battling the disease, which I wish was around when I was younger.
I personally am very interested in hearing how other parents are dealing with having a child with Hep C? Are you doing treatments, or waiting for something better? Do you have a special diet for them, do they take special supplements? Besides keeping my sons diet healthy, giving him vitamins w/ extra C, and really keeping medications away unless completely necessary. (He has to be really miserable or have a pretty high fever to get anything.) I am also waiting a little while on treatments for him. I think in a few more years they will have things fine tuned and may not even have to include interferon. Would love to hear from some other mommas (or dads).

Spread the word! Live Life then Give Life!!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment