Friday, July 30, 2010

Decompensated Liver Disease

Below is a great article I had to share on Decompensated Liver Disease... Larry was a cirrhotic liver that was failing me, and actually the Pathologist that looked at him said, "It was the smallest liver I have ever seen."
It took 29 years of Hepatitis C, high iron levels, and a very rough pregnancy to send Larry into decompensation, but with Sally (my new healthy liver), proper diet, and a lot of prayer, I am pushing for another 50. YA!! Of course I also have faith that somewhere in the near future, we will find a cure for HCV!

HCV New Drugs And Liver Health: Decompensated Liver Disease: "Facts About Decompensated Liver Disease In order to understand what happens in decompensated liver disease, you need to understand some of ..."


Spread the word! Live Life then Give Life!!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment