Friday, July 23, 2010

A new liver, a new LIFE!

I do apologize for the interruption... My lack of posting and investigating will return to normal soon. Actually, I am anticipating my work will get even better now, since I no longer have to take care of Ricki. That is right!! I am a retired liver. teheheeee.

I (Ricki, that is) received my new and improved liver on July 13th, 2010. Because of this, I have already noticed:
  • Mental Clarity
  • No more DAILY nausea or vomiting
  • No more bloody noses (or anything else for that matter)
  • Energy!! Whoooo hoooo!
  • an appetite
  • a brighter (and yellow-less) complexion
And that is just the beginning!
I have so much to share, but don't worry, I now have TIME to share it with you!!  I still have a lot of hard work ahead -- taking care of someone's liver is a HUGE responsibility, but I am ready... The best things are worth it!

Spread the word! Live Life then Give Life!!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment